Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Gifts

Some favorties of mine and my friends...

Charleston Battery Holiday Sale

(From http://www.charlestonbattery.com/)
Charleston, SC. Tickets for the 2011 Carolina Challenge Cup featuring Major League Soccer go on sale 9 AM Tuesday, December 7 with prices frozen at 2010 levels. The USL Champion Charleston Battery will be joined by Major League Soccer’s Chicago Fire, D.C. United & Toronto FC for the week-long tournament, March 5 – 12, 2011.

Charleston and DC have a long history with Charleston actually knocking DC out of the US Open Cup (a couple of times? can't remember...blocked that out) and many meetings at the Carolina Challenge Cup. The rivalry is intense and came to a head at the 2008 US Open Cup Final with my team...yes I said, MY TEAM - DC UNITED winning the cup.  Of course I support my local club, But I bleed Black and Red. I am from DC and will always be a United fan til I die.


Las Olas Surf Shop  -  This is a shop owned and operated by a local soccer player Daniel James. They are the standard for Surf Shops. Only Shop HERE for your surf related gear.

Lloyd's Soccer  -  The best place to catch deals on all your soccer needs. Owned and operated by a wonderful family that is knitted deep within the fabric of our Lowcountry soccer community.

No comments:

Post a Comment